Thursday 24 September 2015

Thursday Taster #16


 Hi and welcome to this week's taster. Each week a group of authors, including myself, will share with you a sample from one of our stories. last week I was sharing an excerpt from 'Between The Pages' a story from my anthology 'Fevered Kisses'. I'm continuing from where I left off, enjoy!:




We took a boat ride and sat right at the back; rows of people were in front of us though, thankfully, no children. When we had been moving for around 5 minutes I placed my hand on David’s lap. He was naked underneath the shorts as I had requested. I moved my hand across his groin until he became erect then I stroked back and forth watching his eyes close in the beautiful sunshine. This continued for a few moments until his shorts formed a perfect tent and he was a lost cause. I reached beneath his baggy shirt and down the front of his shorts, looking ahead at the backs of the other passengers. David was sat to my left and I was able to take him in my right hand and squeeze the erection waiting there for me. Slowly I moved my hand up and down hidden by the shirt. He moaned softly and I nudged him quiet with my thigh. I moved my hand with more urgency clasping him between thumb and curled forefinger. With a jolt and a shudder he coated my palm, biting hard on his lip to stop himself crying out. Delicious! ****
My stop arrived and I left the train, tucking the notebook back into my bag. I was excited by what I’d read and my legs felt like jelly as I walked quickly to my car. Back home I sought relief with anxious fingers. I thought about David in the boat releasing himself behind the backs of unwitting visitors. I lay back on the bed with my legs up against the wall and stroked myself towards release, shuddering as waves of pleasure washed over me. After a few moments I read on, I couldn’t resist, who was this person with such an exciting life?
One hour and two orgasms’ later I had made up my mind. It was crazy but I wanted to try this. Maybe not the more adventurous incidents but I wanted to be with a man, just once, who didn’t know me and would do whatever I asked. I leafed through the book dishevelled and naked, my body still glowing and my mind buzzing with excitement. I had to act now while I dared.
******************************************
Thank you for stopping by, to read the other contributions today please click on the links below:
  

Thursday Tasters

   






Buy links:

2 comments:

  1. She has more guts than me! Very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that answers last week's question. Now I wonder how she will find the agency.

    ReplyDelete