Sunday 12 October 2014

Weekend Writing Warriors #85



       Hi and welcome to this week's Eight sentences. Today I am continuing with eight from my new release, 'Fevered Kisses' an anthology of lust. This week I am continuing from last week and fifth story 'Some Time Away'. 


                                  MY EIGHT:
She felt calm, confident and determined to get away from everything. Taking the left hand lane she joined traffic which was heading for the airport. Forty minutes later she had arrived.
The airport car park was quite empty. This was neither the day nor the time of year that people usually chose to travel. Melanie bought a two week car parking ticket and headed towards the terminals. Where shall l go?
Looking around at the small groups of people walking with a purpose towards terminals and seats made Melanie feel a little lost. 
                                                         ********************


Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment! To visit the other amazing authors taking part today please click on the link below:


Synopsis:


 Six sizzling stories in an anthology of lust from the pen of Gemma Parkes:
·        A notebook carelessly left behind reveals secret liaisons of a most intimate nature.
·        An insatiable woman bites off far more than she can chew when four is certainly not a crowd.
·        Sometimes life is just too darn hot but could cooling down heat things up further?
·        Fevered kisses lead to daring thrills for one hungry couple.
Also, what happens when erotic fantasies occupy too much of your time? Lay back and lose yourself in the sensual mind of one of England’s most imaginative storytellers. Adults only.

                                       
Buy Links


                                     Buy Direct

Check Out My Video

16 comments:

  1. Wow, what a spontaneous decision. Just up and head to the airport. Where will she go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold move for her to just head to the airport. I wonder where she'll go? The only thing that got me was the last sentence. I think you could tighten it to make it shorter. I got the idea, but it seemed a little long and could have been reworded differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this setup. Ready for an adventure:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very bold move, and I'm guessing it won't be her last! I was surprised that she lost her confidence so quickly. It feels too abrupt to me though I can see that she might have second thoughts eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Marcia on this last sentence. Too abrupt. Next time let the change come over her, second thoughts and then. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe she'll find someone to set her straight.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'd like to fly out of the airport she's in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So rare that a person can just pick up and go...can't wait to see what destination she selects and what happens next! Good, fun things, I'm hoping ;-) Interesting snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! You can just feel she is about to tip over into the most amazing adventure. I want to go with her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how exciting. Where will she go?

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, don't lose momentum now! Pick someplace random, have an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like her, she's calm, focused and brave.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She doesn't seem like a frequent flier, I hope she has her ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  14. An enticing idea to just run away for a bit. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love her courage and am looking forward to finding out where she'll go.

    ReplyDelete