Thursday 1 May 2014

Thursday Taster #2






Hi and welcome to this week's Thursday Taster! I have a new anthology that has just been released and it's called 'Fevered Kisses'. Here I am continuing with an excerpt from the very first story ' Between the Pages':

My Excerpt:

I was safely on the train before I looked at it again, peering at it furtively and partly covering it with my hands. The comments were short and to the point, all of them intimate. I flicked through to the back of the book where several of the men had been fortunate enough to be given whole paragraphs on their performances. I started to read:
JOHN:
John was hesitant at first and I wasn’t sure he would do what I asked. We chose a table set apart from everyone else and where the tablecloth was long enough to hide him. We waited until we’d ordered our meal then he slipped to the floor. His hands lifted my skirt and played with my stocking tops. He was a little rushed and I was disappointed that he lowered his head so quickly to brush his lips against my naked sex…
My eyes grew wide and I glanced nervously around the carriage. Everyone had their heads stuck into newspapers not paying any attention to me at all. I felt a flush of excitement as I read on.
His tongue was flat but he used it well, lapping quickly across my folds applying just enough pressure for me to sit straighter in my chair. With a prod of expertise he found my hardened nub and worked it quickly up and down. The waiter brought our drinks and I froze but he didn’t notice John thank goodness. When he had left I reached beneath the table and pulled John’s head closer to me. I pushed against his mouth as much as I could without losing my posture. The thrill of being surrounded by upper class diners and doing something so very decadent pushed me over the edge and I tensed, then shuddered my release against John’s eager tongue. ***
Three asterix! I shifted in my seat feeling flushed with excitement. I turned the notebook to the front cover in search of a name or something, who was this woman? But the cover was blank, revealing no clue to its contents. With a further 10 minutes of travelling time to go I read the next entry.

                                                               *************

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment I really do appreciate it! To visit the other authors taking part today please click on the links below:





Six sizzling stories in an anthology of lust from the pen of Gemma Parkes:
A notebook carelessly left behind reveals secret liaisons of a most intimate nature; an insatiable woman bites off far more than she can chew when four is certainly not a crowd, and what happens when erotic fantasies occupy too much of your time? Lay back and lose yourself in the sensual mind of one of England's most imaginative authors. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL some men do move too fast! Wonderfully sexy taster. The visuals were spot on and I wanted to read much more. Great hook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the premise for this novel, it's so different and new. Way to go. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have brought a different perspective of voyeurism to the reader through your the eyes of main character. I love how she responds, like the woman she's reading the comments from. I can't wait to read more excerpts and am expecting her reactions to become obvious to the other passengers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll let us read the next entry too. There's something deliciously surreptitious about the reading of the journal on the train. It adds immensely to the erotic thrill of the revelations within.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot damn! I was so into the story that when she expressed her disappointment at the man's hurry to kiss her sex, I felt he was letting me down as well. The rest of the story however proved to be a pulse racer.
    Thanks for sharing this awesome taster.... Please you have to let us read the next entry too.

    ReplyDelete