Friday 13 September 2013

Flash Fiction Friday #79

Hi Everyone and welcome to this week's flash! One picture shared among several authors all with only 100 words to write something entertaining about it. Here's mine, enjoy!:

                                           WHAT AM I THINKING?


                                                                    Stockvault

'Want to know what I’m thinking? I’m wondering why I am sat here all alone and you are there in our home. I’m wondering why we spend all week talking via the webcam when all I want to do is make love to you. I’m wondering how you’ll look in the new corset I've just bought you. I’m imagining all the fun we’re going to have when I get naked with you on Friday. I've got something for you baby, something that keeps me awake at night. Want to know where I’m going to put it? Anywhere you want.'

*************


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment I really do appreciate it. Please click on the links below to visit the other authors taking part today:


8 comments:

  1. Lovely! Sounds like they'll have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really made me smile. Love the promise at the end. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend ahead of them. Great flash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really makes you look forward to Friday, doesn't it? Nice flash Gemma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TGIFF!!! This was so clever, Gemma. I KNOW what keeps him up nites and what's going to keep her up this fuckin' Friday! I loved this:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the weekend is going to be fun. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  7. *mmmm* purrrs* I love the sound of this. *shivers with excitement* Def have my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have depicted an excellent perception of the thoughts the man depicted in the picture. I love the line "I've got something for you baby, something that keeps me awake at night." "I am sat here all alone.." Shouldn't that be "I am sitting here all alone.."?

    ReplyDelete