Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year to you all!





                                            
Well a Happy New Year to all my readers, friends and colleagues! I hope that 2015 was an inspiration to you all? Did you make changes to your lives or continue on the path you are most happy with? What will 2016 bring for us? I still hope that the power of kindness and common sense will rule our world and that  countries far and wide will strive towards world peace. Let us be blessed with the power of tolerance and communication.

On a personal level, I have had a career change that has left me with little time to write - but I hope to finish projects started long ago and be back on the scene with a new book or two sometime in the spring.

I  always find New Year slightly melancholy as I'm sure many of us do - another year over, etc etc, but it's just a date really. Reflection can be a powerful emotion but we need to surge forward, learn from our mistakes and make positive use of the time we have.

May your year be happy, healthy and fulfilling. May you be surrounded by the love of people who truly care about you. May you succeed in whatever you strive to do. May you never be judged too harshly but most of all may you have

         Fun Fun Fun!




                HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

pictures courtesy of sscreations at free digital photo's



 and Salvatore Vuono


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Happy New Year Gemma. Keep writing them books. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Gemma. I hope your career change is gentle with you and allows a little time for writing!

    ReplyDelete